Consultation about programming of EU pre-accession financial assistance, IPA 2015 organized by the EU Delegation to Albania
Tirana, 10 July 2015
On July 10, 2015, in the premises of the ABA Business Center, Tirana, a representative of the Agency for the Support of Civil Society took part in the consultation about the overall shape of the 2015 programme of the financial assistance to pre-accession to the EU, organized by EU office in Tirana, the Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth and the Ministry of Innovation and Public Administration.
The focus of the meeting was the discussion of financial contracts between the EU and our government for budget support in two sectors, specifically, Reform in the Sector of Public Administration as well as Reform on Employment and Skills.
In the meeting there were present some representatives of the EU office in Tirana, namely Mr. Stefano Calabretta together with some experts, representatives from our two ministries, namely the Ministry of Innovation and Public Administration, Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth as well as representatives from civil society organizations.
The topics which they discussed about were as follows:
- Overall presentation of IPA 2015 programme
- Introduction of Sector budget support instrument
- Presentation of State of Play of PAR strategy by the beneficiary
- Summary of PAR SBS Action Document
- Presentation of State of Play of EMPL strategy by the beneficiary
- Summary of EMPL SBS Action Document
- Proposed date for consultation for IPA 2016 September
At the end of the meeting the participants also discussed about the next meeting which will be a discussion on the Program IPA 2016.